Saturday 25 June 2011

Excercise: Outdoors at night

The recent task was to process night lights. I love taking photos at night. Lights are entirely different; the city shows a strange face.

While taking photos of buildings, I try to seek settings where light and dark parts can be seen in the picture. I used low sensitivity and narrow aperture most of the time for reaching low noise levels and large depth of field. Shutter speeds were 5-30 sec depending on the lighting.

FLOODLIT BUILDINGS





The movements made a strange effect with those long shutter speeds. I tried to show those in these pictures below.

BUSY ROAD



Walking in the office quarter, I found buildings where there was work after 10 pm. And fast food restaurants have proven to be an excellent topic for large interior photographing.
 
LARGE INTERIOR



 
BRIGHTLY-LIT STORE-FRONT




No comments:

Post a Comment